At Opus Futura website, accessible from https://www.opusfutura.com, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
shared and/or collect in Opus Futura website.
Information we collect
When you sign up at our website, we ask for your contact information, including items such as name, email address, and telephone number.
Other personal information that you provide, by filling out forms or uploading documents, you do by your own will to make full use of our services.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you in the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us,
and any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Understand and analyze how you use our website, to improve and personalize our website and services
- Communicate with you, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to our services
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Opus Futura website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics.
The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP),
date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org